Yup, looking for an awesome colleague who wants to join Intus and Swisio in hiring the best colleagues!
Is that going to be you? Or maybe you have doubts after reading the job description? You can always reach out to Elisabetta (Lissy).
At Intus Workforce Solutions we support our customers and their employees every day with planning smarter. In doing so, we contribute to solving one of the most important challenges of our time: staff shortages.
Our innovative solutions bring flexibility and efficiency to the planning process: our customers can optimally manage their own employees while job satisfaction and a healthy work-life balance are automatically satisfied: a win-win for everyone!
For our People team we are looking for a fun and joyful colleague who finds recruitment – surprisingly – the best job ever!
(Kidding, it is almost impossible to love recruitment at first sight, but, we promise you, with great colleagues around and a very nice culture, you start to love the job more and more.)
You: ''Wait, you talked about culture, what culture?''
Let’s see if our DNA inspire you!
- We are proud --> of our product, customers, colleagues!
- We have Good vibes --> a cozy atmosphere where every opinion counts!
- You surely can find an open culture --> yup, with short decision line and little hierarchy
- There is a sense of togetherness --> We support (for real) each other. Do you have a last-minute question? You will find always somebody to help you
- We are definitely and mostly ambitious --> what we have done so far is great, but, we want to do more!
You still want to dig in, right? Read some of our people's stories here.
You: ''Ok, sounds good. What else can you tell me?''
We want to create an awesome company and we start with the people.
People are everything in a company and we truly believe in it! Also, creating great teams mean creating great products
These are some of your day-to-day activities and more:
- You write job descriptions, source, engage with potential candidates and tell them Intus/Swisio’s story
- You engage with hiring managers to understand the business’ needs. You liase with both sales and technical departments and are able to hire different profiles: from software engineers to consultants to account managers… We have a lot of variety!
- You interact with the HR People team and are involved in different activities: from onboarding to people operations… Pick up something that you like and make it yours!
- During this summer, you will provide support also for the entire marketing function... Isn't it exciting? This is a role in which you can truly learn a lot!
You: ''What are the requirements then? I am curious to see if I am a fit!''
Here we go!
- You have an HBO degree in HR, psychology, business administration or similar (actually, all bachelor degrees are welcomed!)
- You love people and you like to contribute to the people function within a company
- Driven: yes, you are. You like to have goals and achieve them. This gives you tons of pleasure when you set up ambitious goals and you nail them… There is nothing better than that!
- You are - for sure - a positive individual: our job involves negotiation and dealing with different situations as well as managing expectations. Everything is easier with a smile :)
- Energetic is an adjective that pops up when people describe you!
- You are curious and your desire to learn never stops: you come up with initiatives, ideas and more. We have lots of brainstorming session and we are looking forward to hear your voice.
- Ideally, you have 1+ years of experience as a recruiter within a corporate environment… If not, you can always reach out and see where we go!
- English and Dutch… yes I know this job description is in English… That is why we would really welcome someone who is fluent in Dutch, especially in writing!
- If you happen to know German… well… that is a great plus!
You: ''I am convinced! I applied!''
Wait, you need to know also our package and benefits! Let us know what you think about those!
- A meaningful journey: being part of an organization that makes the work life of 170000 people easier
- Long-term developing opportunities at all corners! Do you like to do side projects for different teams? We are going to make them a reality for you!
- A good salary - because that is important!
- 10% on target bonus at the end of the year + holiday allowance 😊
- A hybrid work environment: twice per week in the office and, the rest, you can stay home!
- A nice and cozy office with climate control located next to Driebergen-Zeist station
- 4 small gifts during the year from us!
- Internet allowance: we give 30€/month!
- Travel expenses reimbursed: NS Business card or reimbursement per km with your car
- A good work-life balance: you can decide to work 32, 36 or 40 hours/week.
- A shower... so you can come at the office by bike!
- 28 vacation days on top of public holidays to recharge your batteries
- 750€ for your home-office budget to create a healthy work environment – a backpack is also included!
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch and fruit: we all eat together at 12!
- Friday drinks, board games, darts, table football, yearly team event… Each month we try to do something different!
- A yearly trip✨ with the whole company!
- Did I mention a great atmosphere with great colleagues?
💙 Apply! 💙