At Intus Workforce Solutions we provide the innovative InPlanning software which is used by more than 170 organizations. We are proud to support our clients in organizing their workforce management on many different levels such as sickness/absence registration, night shifts… and more!
For our Technical department, we are looking for a problem-solver rockstar who can develop ad-hoc solutions with a solid understanding and hands-on experience with technology/ integration design.
What will you do?
- Time to code: you will work hands-on for the majority of the time. Fixing bugs and implementing new ad-hoc features is part of your daily routine. Check out our stack below!
- Ensure the connection: collaborate with different department and stakeholders inside and out the organization to align and meet our customer’s needs: from our developers and Account Managers to external technical and non-technical key stakeholders, you are the go-to-person;
- Become the Expert: you will gain expertise in our InPlanning platform and features. You will ensure technical strategical advice and create automatic and ad-hoc reports for a variety of clients.
Yes! We have some main requirements in mind. However, if you are not ticking all the boxes + not sure to apply... Ask @Elisabetta (Lissy) for an opinion! We are looking for a variety of people in different departments!
💡 A problem-solver guru: you love to tackle different complex scenarios and find your way out. You analyze, try out different possibilities and then… code!
💻 You have expertise in one of the following languages: Java, C#, Python… And, you want to deepen Java ecosystem 😊
📌 You are fluent in English, a bit of Dutch is also required!
🎡 Know-your-domain: you are familiar with the concept of workforce management. Ideally, you worked for companies which provided HR/payroll systems – or at least you find this topic interesting!
We all need to work hard but rewards are also important. Here you can have a look at our benefits to see how we celebrate our employees:
- A meaningful journey: being part of an organization which makes the work life of 150000 people easier
- Long-term developing opportunities at all corners!
- A hybrid work environment: twice per week in the office and, the rest, you can stay home!
- A nice and cozy office with climate control located next to Driebergen-Zeist station
- A competitive salary
- 4 small gifts during the year from Intus!
- Internet allowance: we give 30€/month!
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- A good work-life balance: you can decide to work 36 or 40 hours/week
- A shower... so you can come at the office by bike!
- 28 vacation days on top of public holidays to recharge your batteries
- 750€ for your home-office budget to create a healthy work environment – backpack is also included!
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch and fruit: we eat all together at 12!
- Friday drinks, board games, darts, table football, yearly team event… Each month we try to do something different!
- A yearly trip✨ with the whole company!